CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Potty Training

So I have been trying to potty train Chance. Recently everything that we talk about is somehow related to the potty. Chance loves to read his books while he sits and tried to go pee-pee or poo-poo. From the pictures it would seem that he is already a potty pro.
A while ago I was busy in the family room and I could hear that Chance was in the master bathroom playing. I wasn't that concerned because Leland was in the bedroom. I went in a little while later to put something away and what do I find - Chance has crawled into the toilet - fully dressed and was just sitting there smiling. I guess I should have been a little bit more specific about what goes in the potty.
(This will be another great picture for when he starts dating)

1 comments:

kimberly said...

Good luck with the potty training! The picture of him IN the toilet is hillarious!!!