CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The News

I thought that I should let every one that the rumors they have been hearing are true! I am pregnant!!! THe due date is right around Thanksgiving, which is just they way we had planned it so that I could take Christmas and Thanksgiving as part of my maternity leave. We are so excited and have already started arguing over names. Chance is also very excited to have a new baby in the house, though we are not sure he fuller understands that means he is going to have to share.

2 comments:

kimberly said...

I am TICKED!! I can't believe you didn't tell me and that I had to find out from your blog! Just kidding, that was pretty funny. CONGRATULATIONS!! We are very excited for you. Taylor says it is a girl baby.

Amy said...

That is awesome! I am very excited for you guys.